2 the greatest possible degree of something; "what he did was beyond the bounds of acceptable behavior"; "to the limit of his ability" [syn: limit, boundary]
- Plural of bound
- third-person singular of bound
Bound may refer to:
- Upper and lower bounds, observed limits of mathematical functions
- Terms or bounds, segments of each astrological sign that are said to have different ruling planets
- Bound state, a composite of two or more building blocks which behave as a single object
- In law, parties can be bound to an enforceable contract
- Bound, a descriptor of a book that has gone through the bookbinding process
- Edward McKendree Bounds, a Methodist minister and author of books chiefly on prayer
- Bound up as in bound and gagged
- "Bound for (a place)" can mean "going to (that place)".
- Bound (film), a film by the Wachowski brothers
- "Bound (Enterprise episode)", a fourth season episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- Bound, a rock band from Jacksonville, FL.
- The boundaries of a town or village, as in Beating the bounds